No meat diet side effects
- Meat contains a large amount of protein, which is the building material of our body. But giving up meat, you can eat other foods that are rich in it. These are dairy products (cottage cheese, cheese, milk), legumes, nuts and whole grains. They will saturate the body with enough protein.
- Meat, especially red, is a source of iron, phosphorus, vitamin B12, A, E, and D. but a large number of them are found in plant products, especially oils. Because meat is not the only source of these vitamins and minerals, its role is exaggerated.
- Meat can cause harm if hormones and antibiotics are added to it in the modern world to improve its taste, quality and appearance. In addition, improperly cooked meat (fried, fatty) is ” heavy” for the gastrointestinal tract and causes an exacerbation of chronic pancreatitis, cholecystitis. It contributes to the reproduction of putrefactive microflora of the intestine and zaslujivaet. Meat is also harmful for the cardiovascular system.
- Cooked meat is bad energy. This is the opinion of vegetarians and many people who still can’t give it up.
Meat is one of the main components of our diet and a very nutritious product that quickly leads to saturation. But people who have 15 or more kg of excess weight should seriously think about its use and selection of the optimal diet, since a low-carb protein diet is often ineffective.
The most suitable food is considered to be based on a fairly low amount of carbohydrates, excluding the use of meat, but at the same time protein. This is exactly what a diet without meat for weight loss is, the reviews for which are extremely positive, most people who resorted to it were not only able to lose weight, but also noted the General improvement of the body, the rise of strength and vigor.
One of the most important aspects of the diet is a varied and rich in all the necessary vitamins and minerals, fats, proteins and carbohydrates, which allows the body not to experience a deficit in certain substances.
The Alternative Source Of Protein
Vegetables only diet.
Vegetables can be both a main course and a snack. They can be eaten fresh, boiled, stewed and baked. Prepare salads with the addition of nuts or sesame seeds. Make healthy smoothies with yogurt or yogurt. There are a huge number of options.
Vegetables contain the entire spectrum of water-soluble vitamins and the precursor of fat-soluble vitamin A-beta-carotene. Most beta-carotene in bright orange vegetables, such as carrots, pumpkin. Also important for our health is vitamin C, which is a lot in cabbage (especially in sauerkraut), bell peppers of all colors. A large amount of vitamin B9 (folic acid) is found in cauliflower and legumes. In addition, vegetables, especially dark-colored ones, contain a large amount of antioxidants.
Curry with potatoes and string beans
- Put the pan and heat the oil. Put cumin and fry for 30 seconds to reveal its flavor. Add diced potatoes and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Season with salt, ground chili and turmeric and fry for another 2 minutes. Chop the garlic and ginger, add to the potatoes, stir and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the string beans, chopped tomatoes, and tomato paste. Stir and cook for a few more minutes until the potatoes are done. Pour over the lime juice.
Meat Free Diet
The meat – free eating regimen for weight reduction accommodates a total dismissal of meat items for 21 days. Rather than the severe vegan diet, this nourishment framework permits the incorporation of eggs and dairy items in the day by day diet.
The premise of the menu is vegetable nourishment:
- entire grain oats;
- pasta from durum wheat;
- vegetables: peas, beans, lentils;
- products of the soil organic products;
For a decent outcome, it is essential to carefully keep the guidelines of the eating routine.
- Eat 5 times each day in little parts (150-200 g): 3 primary dinners and 2 tidbits.
- When cooking, you can include flavors, yet not salt.
- During the day, drink up to 2 liters of still water. Sweet, carbonated and mixed refreshments are restricted.
- Start the morning with a glass of warm water (you can include the juice of 1/3 lemon and 1 tsp of nectar). After 30 minutes, start Breakfast, during which it is prescribed to drink tea without sugar.
- Utilize new vegetables and organic products, not canned. Nuts and seeds ought not be seared or salted.
But if you are a vegetarian, what can you eat?
What Can’t Vegetarian Eat?
The embodiment of veganism and vegetarianism
By and by, these are two kinds of a similar pattern – vegetarianism, which elevates the refusal to eat creature meat.
It depends on:
The moral standard is ” don’t murder!”.
Care for the earth and wellbeing.
A few people join the current exclusively to get more fit.
Simultaneously, it is permitted to eat fish, dairy items, and eggs.
Veganism is an increasingly unbending, exacting segment of vegetarianism. It goes further and more profound, drastically barring any creature items, even dairy items and nectar.
Counting from medications, attire things, family unit things in which, somehow, living animals were utilized, remembering for the type of testing of meds.
What vegetarian can eat?
Vegetables contain almost no fat and protein, but are rich in vitamins, minerals, and fiber. Parsley, cabbage, parsnips, and onions contain phosphorus, which is essential for human health. Lettuce, beets, cucumbers, and tomatoes are rich in iron, while spinach is rich in calcium. Vegetarian food allows the use of all vegetables:
- zucchini and squash
- radishes and celery
Legumes are a valuable source of plant protein. This category of products includes:
- green bean;
Fruits contain a lot of vitamins and minerals, they are rich in carbohydrates and fiber. It is not necessary to eat fruit without any frills, you can prepare fruit salads, fresh juices and desserts such as jam, jam, Turkish delight, candied fruits.
A separate item of vegetarian food – dried fruits. They are designed for long-term storage and contain an increased dose of nutrients.
Cereals and whole grain products
The more intact the grain remains during processing (coarse flour, hard wheat varieties), the more useful it “seals” in itself.
- Bulgur (wheat)
- Semolina (wheat)
- Millet (millet)
- Pearl (barley)
- Barley (barley)
- Flour from the seeds
- Flour from cereals (any)
- Pasta and pasta
- Wheat noodles (Udon), buckwheat (soba) and the rice (cellophane)
- Rice paper
- Bread products