Low Cal Smoothie Recipes
Healthy Strawberry Banana Slimming Smoothie Recipes For Weight Loss
- 1 cup fresh milk (not sweetened)
- 1 cup diced banana or one fresh banana
- ½ cup strawberries (frozen or fresh)
- ½ cup plain yogurt
A smoothie with strawberries and bananas is as healthy as possible. It is easy and fast to prepare breakfast. Strawberries are good eyes, as it contains vitamin C and contains antioxidants. Strawberries are often used for making smoothies. For example, there is a strawberry-beet smoothie. Bananas give you natural sugar without any harm to your health. They are best suited for losing weight.
- Take a bowl. Put frozen or fresh berries on it. Add some plain water and rinse with your hands. Leave on for 5-10 minutes. This will bring to room temperature and soften the berries.
- Get a blender. Bring your blender and a medium sized container. Add milk, bananas, milk and yogurt. Yogurt is a thicken smoothie. Mix them for 10 second
- If the smoothie is not smooth and thin, give another mixture.
- Say for 10 seconds or so. If you want it to be chilled, add a few ice cubes, a couple or just one, and mix a little more. Serve a smoothie with freshly sliced banana and berries topped with a smoothie. It looks great. You can add a spoon if you like.
Always use the best milk of your choice. There are no restrictions on this. And if you a little bit change the recipe you can get a strawberry banana smoothie bowl.
Green Apple Smoothie Recipe
OK, let’s go!!!
The following recipe is quite. Apple yogurt smoothie is king smoothie for weight loss and very and delicious. It helps to improve digestion, normalizes metabolic processes in the body and increases the immune system.
- 2 green apples
- 300 ml of natural yogurt
- 1 tbsp honey
- 0.5 tsp ground cinnamon
- Prepare the apples. First, wash the fruit thoroughly. Clean them from the skin. Remove the stalk. To make it more convenient, cut the apples into arbitrary pieces.
- Mix the ingredients and grind them in a blender. Pour the Apple slices into the blender bowl. Add a little ground cinnamon for flavor and a spoonful of liquid honey for sweetness. You need to act quickly so that the fruit does not darken.
- Add the yogurt. Now open the lid and pour in the resulting mixture of natural yogurt. I prefer to cook it myself from a special starter. However, this recipe is suitable for regular classic or Greek yogurt from a trusted manufacturer, the quality of which you are sure.
- Whisk the ingredients together. Again, whisk everything until smooth and delicate texture. Done!!!
Greek Yogurt Berry Smoothie
And now, maybe the best smoothie of smoothie mixes recipes.
- Berries 150 g
- Yogurt 300 g
- Honey 30 g
- Put all the ingredients in the blender bowl. Beat for 2 minutes, until smooth.
- Pour the finished berry smoothie into glasses and serve.
You should also pay attention to the calorific properties of the ingredients included in the smoothie. For example, low-calorie apples can be the basis of a cocktail. To reduce weight from fruit and berry components, first of all, low-calorie apricot, tangerine are suitable. The properties of low-fat apples, grapefruits, pineapples, pomegranates, and cherries will also be useful for weight loss.